TYPO3 is a free and open-source web content management system written in PHP.
- Version: 8.7 or higher
- PHP Version: 7.0 or higher
Content from TYPO3 is always imported as HTML files.
Custom content blocs are not supported.
There are a number of use cases for the connector:
- Project Managers can add files directly to projects from an online repository.
- Set up the Automation Widget to allow Submitters to add files to requests directly from the online repository.
- Use Automated Project Creation (APC) to have inwhatlanguage automatically create new projects when a change in the last modified date is detected for monitored files or a folder.
- Selected files are imported the very first time APC runs.
- The Connector API can be used to automate steps otherwise performed manually through the UI. Webhooks can be used to have inwhatlanguage notify 3rd party systems about certain events (for example, a job status change).
- In the left-hand menu, go to Extensions. and click on
- Select from the drop-down list at the top of the window, and search for inwhatlanguage (related extensions page).
- Install and enable the extension.
- Get the inwhatlanguage Connector Token from the inwhatlanguage page in the section.
- Set up target languages in the TYPO3 documentation for more information. section in TYPO3. See