Microsoft SharePoint Online is a file hosting, cloud-based service for storing and managing many file types.
Microsoft SharePoint Online connector allows the downloading of source content and uploading of translations to/from the SharePoint server.
There are a number of use cases for the connector:
- Project Managers can add files directly to projects from an online repository.
- Set up the Automation Widget to allow Submitters to add files to requests directly from the online repository.
- Use Automated Project Creation (APC) to have inwhatlanguage automatically create new projects when a change in the last modified date is detected for monitored files or a folder.
- Selected files are imported the very first time APC runs. All files are imported when a folder is monitored.
- The Connector API can be used to automate steps otherwise performed manually through the UI. Webhooks can be used to have inwhatlanguage notify 3rd party systems about certain events (for example, a job status change).
No changes are required.