inwhatlanguageis a fairly young translation company, but even so we have a long list of clients who stick with us for their translation projects. Their loyalty is what allows us to maintain our position as a leading translation agency, and what gives us the incentive to keep improving ourselves and our services. So much so that it is practically thanks to them that we have earned a place among the best translation companies in the US.
But why is that? In this extremely competitive industry of translation, full of capable companies everywhere, how is it that a young company has been able to gain such a standing, to keep growing every year and to look into the future with great optimism?
In other words, why do our customers keep coming back?
The short answer is: our customer service. The long answer?
- Because, above all, we deliver high-quality services that our clients appreciate and distinguish us from the average jobs done by less professional companies.
- Because we are consistent with our translations and never break our promises.
- Because we are FAST, but the speed of our translations and interpreters does not affect the quality of our services.
- Because we are always happy to talk to our clients; they feel welcome and supported from the moment they make first telephonic contact, or they get the first reply via instant chat, or they receive a response mail in a matter of minutes after sending their original request.
- Because we reward the customers who commit to us with large projects offering tasty volume discounts.
- Because we reward loyalty by offering better prices to long-time customers, as well as for client referrals.
- Because we are always there during the whole translation process, ready to listen to last-minute demands and ask for details to make the end result as accurate and localized as possible.
- Because we proofread our translations to make sure that we are delivering the best service possible and to save our clients all the trouble.
- Because we go to great lengths to make sure that what the end translation looks like a mirror image of the original, with the format as intact as possible.
- Because, even when the project is finished, we stay in contact to make sure that everything is going well, and of course to apply any corrections if necessary.
What our customers think of us is the most important thing, at the end of the day. Their feedback is what drives us in the right direction.
And for that reason, when we receive comments such as “Thank you for your service. It was timely and everything was performed at a high quality level,” or “Great customer service and delivery. Ryan and Erin were a pleasure to work with,” (those were our latest feedback comments), we feel more excited than ever to continue moving forward!
So thank YOU, our dear customers, for pointing us in the right direction!